My mother is a huge brownie fan but she has been dieting for a while now so she tries to cut down on sweets and sugar. A few days ago she was craving brownies so I went on a hunt to find a good recipe. I came across these brownie muffins and immediately thought I should try these.
First of all these muffins/brownies are bite sized. You will not be eating a lot if you make these so they are perfect for people dieting.
Secondly these taste HEAVENLY. If you like chocolate even one bit I’m sure you will fall in love once you take a bite.
What I love most about these brownie muffins is that you have to use real chocolate while making them. Which makes them taste rich and so much more delicious.
The chocolate chips on top added a richer taste and texture to the muffins. Made them taste even better!
1/2 cups whole wheat flour
1/3 cups cacao powder
120 grams bitter chocolate
120 grams butter
Pinch of salt
3/4 cups sugar
1/2 cups chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven 180C.
2. Melt the butter in a pan. Turn the stove off after it’s melted.
3. Add in the bitter chocolate to the melted butter.
4. In another bowl mix the flour and the cacao powder.
5. In a seperate bowl mix the eggs and the sugar well until its a smooth texture. (It can take a few minutes)
6. Add the sugar and egg mix into the melted bitter chocolate mixture.
10. Sprinkle chocolate chips on top.
11. Bake for 15 minutes.
♡ Bon appetit! ♡