This recipe is for all of you dieting. We all know that one person that always avoids eating desserts and things with sugar and flour. I, myself am one of those people.
These cupcakes are very guilt free. Low on sugar and flour. Which is what makes them so special .
One cupcake can normally contain hundreds of calories. These cupcakes only have around 100 calories each. Which is a perfect amount for such sweet and tasty cupcakes.
I shared both vanilla and chocolate recipes depending on what you like. My grandmother doesn’t like chocolate stuff and when we bake together we always make vanilla flavored stuff so I included vanilla recipe too for those of you that are like my grandmother.
I love how easy it is to make these including the frosting. You can be very creative. You could add in berries, nuts, chocolate chips, vanilla, cacao powder, coffee… Anything your heart desires. I really like to make them as vanilla cupcakes and make strawberry chocolate frosting this part is all up to you.
3/4 cups whole whear flour
3 grams baking soda
1/2 cups sugar
1/4 cups cacao powder
1/2 tbsp vanilla extract
4 tbsp butter
1/2 cups heavy cream + 2 tbsp lemon juice
1.Preheat the oven 180 C.
2. Mix the butter and sugar.
5. Mix the dry ingredients in another bowl. Except the cacao powder!
6. Pour the dry ingredients in the batter.
7. Take out half of the batter in another bowl and mix the cacao powder with it.
8. Pour the batter in cupcake molds.
9. Bake for 15-20 minutes.
1/2 cups chocolate
1 tbsp butter
2/3 cups heavy cream + 2 tbsp lemon juice
1. Melt the butter.
2. Add in the chocolate and keep melting.
3. Make the sour cream.
4. Add in the sour cream to the chocolate.
5. Keep in the fridge to thicken.
♡ Bon appetit! ♡
inspired by damyskitchen