I have mentioned in another post of mine that in summer all I eat is salads. Fresh salads especially. I’ve always been a fan of feta cheese and watermelon combination. And adding the watermelon in this salad made this a sweet salad so I figured the pomegranate molasses dressing would be the perfect dressing for this fresh yummy-ness.
This salad is the perfect mixture of sweet and savory but if you are not a fan of the mixture of those then this might not be the salad for you. But you should still try it no matter what because it’s so delicious.
1 cup lettuce
1/2 cup diced seedless watermelon
2 tbsp feta cheese
1/2 tbsp diced mint
1 tbsp pomegranate molasses
Pinch of salt
1 tbsp purple onion cut in thin wedges
- Wash and cut up the lettuce.
- Chop up the cheese and add in.
- Cut the watermelon in small cubes and add in.
- Dice the onion if you like onions. I didn’t add them in when I made them this time but they go well with this salad.
- Dress the salad with pomegranate molasses and a pinch of salt.
- Dice some fresh mint and add in. Or if you want your salad to look good you can put whole mind leaves.
♡ Bon appetit! ♡